Silent Space (TECH DEMO)
A downloadable game for Windows
Silent Space is zero gravity space adventure game. It is set in dark, low tech world of alternative 1960s. You are Lt. Adam Young, an astronaut who survived space station catastrophe. You have to find a way to save yourself and whoever else is alive. Explore the space station in zero gravity environment, pushing away floating equipment, avoiding dangerous objects and using the station equipment. Solve logical or skill-based puzzles to reach the exit of each level and find your way out.
Watch gameplay of the tech demo:
See our Facebook page:
See our IndieDB profile:
HOW TO PLAY
ATTENTION: You can only grab some walls (with nets / grids / handles), plus objects (like large crates) and terminals.
- Mouse pointer - turn astronaut around
- Hover mouse pointer over astronaut, left click and hold, then move mouse to set jump / push direction and force
- Route planning - hover mouse over next impact point to plan the next push, will be executed upon astronauts impact with route point
- Left mouse key - fire gun (only on some levels)
- Mouse wheel - zoom in/out
- Space key - let go grabbed object / net / grid
- WSAD / arrow keys - use jetpack (only when you have fuel)
|Published||249 days ago|
|Release date||145 days ago|
|Tags||3D, adventure, puzzle, Retro, Sci-fi, Space, Top Down Adventure, zero-gravity|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
Unizp the tech demo file, then read README-how-to-play.txt. Run EXE file to start the game.